Drought and Survival

I see Reed Timmer is in the big tornado tank near Arlington, KY. That close to you Native?

Beautiful country for sure.

It is simply amazing to see everything green again! I’ll never, ever take it for granted again.

Drought is the worst, but the land is resilient. Are your water holes filling back up yet? Full water holes are a beautiful sight.

Drought is the worst, but the land is resilient. Are your water holes filling back up yet? Full water holes are a beautiful sight.
Still have a ways to go with 4 of the bigger ponds of my in-laws. Got slammed with hail late last night, not sure about the roof yet. Didn’t get a tornado though, so that’s good.

I wish I could sell some rain, I’d be a millionaire ! Every creek and river in East Texas is flooded, every lake is higher than high, and if you are in the woods with a truck, you better stay on the hard packed roads. It’s getting out of hand. I have to wait 3/4 days to even mow my yard and it’s about three days past due. But…..I ain’t bitching, because it’s liable to cut off as quickly as it turned on.

I wish I could sell some rain, I’d be a millionaire ! Every creek and river in East Texas is flooded, every lake is higher than high, and if you are in the woods with a truck, you better stay on the hard packed roads. It’s getting out of hand. I have to wait 3/4 days to even mow my yard and it’s about three days past due. But…..I ain’t bitching, because it’s liable to cut off as quickly as it turned on.

Don,

We are in East Texas ,remember?

July just around the corner with two switches about to flip

Rain: OFF
Heat:ON

bill

Are you completely off the drought monitor map now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't looked at it lately. W KS is still on it for sure. Our soil moisture is great now, some of the bigger ponds could still use some runoff, but lakes and rivers are looking good.

Back