Chistensen Arms Long Range Mesa break in and testing

What scope rings did you use? I have a gun coming with a picatinny rail and those look like a nice set. I like that there are no proud bolt heads on the right side.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

What scope rings did you use? I have a gun coming with a picatinny rail and those look like a nice set. I like that there are no proud bolt heads on the right side.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

It’s been a while now, and I can’t remember what brand of rings those were. I’m almost certain that I bought them from Midway USA, so you might just browse their rings online and find them. They have nice pictures for each item, so I think there is a good chance you will see them.

PS - I have an update for this thread. The first hand loads that I tried in this gun put 4 shots in the same hole at 100 yds. I kinda liked that.

I will also add that we have bought another rifle from them. It’s a Ridgeline model in 300 mag. I can shoot 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch groups with hand loads in it, but it won’t shoot the factory shells like the Mesa LR. It’s plenty good enough but not even close to being as accurate as the Mesa LR.

Last edited:
Back