ATV spreader needed

I've got a bigger 45 hp tractor, but I also use a small 24 hp lighter tractor at times. You are right that it is better to wait than to put heavy equipment on some soils at the wrong time. For some folks, that is a major consideration.
Two tractors?!?! 😉

Two tractors?!?! 😉
Yep, I'm not in this alone. I could never have afforded the farm alone. I went in with a couple other families and formed an LLC. So, my buddy has a smaller John Deere at the farm in addition to my Kioti.

Having said that, I actually do have a second tractor myself at the place I currently live in the burbs. The back yard is terraced and too steep for a lawn tractor. I ended up buying a Kubota B2400 at an auction for a few thousand dollars years ago. It is far more trouble free than the Kioti. I typically don't use it at the farm.

Yep, I'm not in this alone. I could never have afforded the farm alone. I went in with a couple other families and formed an LLC. So, my buddy has a smaller John Deere at the farm in addition to my Kioti.

Having said that, I actually do have a second tractor myself at the place I currently live in the burbs. The back yard is terraced and too steep for a lawn tractor. I ended up buying a Kubota B2400 at an auction for a few thousand dollars years ago. It is far more trouble free than the Kioti. I typically don't use it at the farm.
#LifeGoals!

Back