New Side-By-Side UTV Thoughts?

I like a "toolbox" type storage for the bed, for things bigger than I want to put in the cab and just leave in the Ranger. Gloves, hammer, pruners, zip ties, etc. I can keep things dry in the rain, and locked away from critters.

Our Rangers live in a barn with no electricity. I added a rearview mirror with LED light on it. It helps getting in and out when it's dark out. A backup light is handy for the same scenarios.
Speaking of electricity. I also installed leads from the battery so I don't have to pop the seat to connect it to a charger. It really extends battery life if I plug it in when not in use, especially in cold weather.

Speaking of electricity. I also installed leads from the battery so I don't have to pop the seat to connect it to a charger. It really extends battery life if I plug it in when not in use, especially in cold weather.
My Ranger has a trickle charge port in the dash from the factory. I have a solar charger in the barn.
(Although the polarity it backwards, which is finally getting fixed under warranty this week)

My Ranger has a trickle charge port in the dash from the factory. I have a solar charger in the barn.
(Although the polarity it backwards, which is finally getting fixed under warranty this week)
That is a nice feature!

Back