I t&m'd buckwheat about a month ago on a half acre at the Massey. I would say less than .5% has germinated. Assuming what hasn't is just waiting on rain we haven't received as of yet, what happens if we get that rain in a couple days? In all of your experience, will most of the buckwheat have been eaten by rodents by now? If not, and it germinates and takes off, what then? I plan to throw and mow cereals/clover the middle of September. Will I need to terminate the buckwheat, or just throw into it and mow like it was completely mature?