Spray rig

coolbrze0

I'm looking for a 25-50 gal sprayer to mount on the back of my four wheeler (if 25 gal) or FEL if 50 gal. that I can spray my cabin for carpenter bees & orchard fruit trees. It'll need to spray 30' high. Anyone have any experience w/ some good sprayers? Not sure where to look so I figured I try here first. TIA!

30' is pretty high. You'll need to find something that you can adjust the pressure on to reach that high, with a high-pressure spray wand/gun. Your budget models at Tractor Supply/etc. won't cut it.

30' is pretty high. You'll need to find something that you can adjust the pressure on to reach that high, with a high-pressure spray wand/gun. Your budget models at Tractor Supply/etc. won't cut it.

Yep, the Pro one from TS says it sprays 38' horizontally & 27' vertically but I can't stand directly under where I need to spray. The Deluxe says it sprays 40' horizontal & 25' vertical though. I reckon I could get on a short ladder on the far side or stand on the lower roof on the other side to spray.

I see Northern Tool has some North Star more powerful ones. I'd rather spend more $ & get a quality product the 1st time than save a few bucks & get a turd. Anyone have experience w/ any sprayers that would fit the bill?

Last edited:
Back