Severe Weather

I hope all goes well the next couple of days. The weatherman was going on about how the hail could be big, really big, not just your normal golf ball to baseball sized hail... but BIG.
I hope he's wrong!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Had 20 mins of 85+ mph winds and a small tornado start over me the other night, 20 mins of marble to quarter size hail yesterday, 4" of rain and another 4 on the way with more strong storms. Farming is getting old the last few years with this weather.

Here in Denver had severe thunderstorms and heavy rain last night, woke up this morning to a whiteout blizzard

Looks Like I am fixing to get whatever she is bringing but we haven't been sent out on watch yet.looks like it will stay west of cat.Weird weather but at least we haven't had to water trees.I bought a fig tree last night,don't know why,guess cause I didn't have one.Everyone be careful

Looks Like I am fixing to get whatever she is bringing but we haven't been sent out on watch yet.looks like it will stay west of cat.Weird weather but at least we haven't had to water trees.I bought a fig tree last night,don't know why,guess cause I didn't have one.Everyone be careful
It is predicted to stay west (which I'm fine with)... but, you happen to be west of me.

Blowing in sideways.
e06677f95f8997972fc6e5fe7c3e9553.jpg

Just got 2" rain in an hour. Big hail JUST missed us. Whew... Supposed to be more on the way though.

Had to duck outside and tuck the baby chestnuts under an overhang so they wouldn't get destroyed.

Back