Live from the stand 2016!

Yea, it's actually colder than I thought. Just checked the weather and it's 25° with a slight breeze starting to pick up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The woodpeckers, squirrels and cardinals and obviously the ducks got the memo about today but the deer did not. I guess that's why it's called hunting and not shooting lol
Get anything so far Doc?

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

Bow doe down...

2e30e72ff2ec45ba53fa6b99ade7b743.jpg

I have been hunting this old mule headed dry doe the past 4 years and I can't believe I finally got her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The woodpeckers, squirrels and cardinals and obviously the ducks got the memo about today but the deer did not. I guess that's why it's called hunting and not shooting lol
Get anything so far Doc?

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum
3 greenheads so far. Poor shooting has caused me a couple more:mad:

I
I've always said does are harder to shoot than bucks.
Congrats!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I agree, this one has been tough. I have never seen her with a gun in my hand and this is only the 3rd time in the past 4 years with my bow. Hunting the edge of a huge bedding area for a really big 7 point. Still on stand...

My live from the stand is pretty much over at this point. After 24 inches of wet heavy snow it's just about impossible to get around. Even if I staved off a heart attack getting out there, there's no way of getting one back to the house. Supposed to get another 7 inches today. I guess I'll have to wait for a January thaw to retrieve my cameras.:eek::eek:

Sat in the swamp for aome ducks this morning but none within range. Deer were walking all around me though so i snuck back to the truck and grabbed the 30-06. Gonna camp this ridge for a while. It was 25 this morning in SC. Swamp had chunks of ice.

0d520c85426248019b92d14a78cc0c5a.jpg

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Back