Drought and Survival

Our weather guy is doing storm predictions and all of them are in Kansas...says we will get very little over the next several days...

Our weather guy is doing storm predictions and all of them are in Kansas...says we will get very little over the next several days...
I hope he's right about Kansas and wrong about you. I'm not seeing anything encouraging about our corner. 40-50% chance of sprinkles the next 3 days... It's all WAY north of us.

8a0ad0a964183639aa20046dd59b79d3.jpg

This morning’s rain fizzled out at our doorstep…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All our recent rains have came gift wrapped in severe thunderstorms ! I appreciate the liquid, but I can do without the wind, hail, and twisters. We have rain in the forecast for the next several days, and I need to plant some stuff ASAP. If I can get a half good forecast in the morning I’m gonna try to get one planted here at home.

First real rain coming down in a while. It might not last long, so the whole family is out on the patio watching. Lol

.70” we got. I sent it your way after we were done with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just heard from the neighbor to the farm. .25”. I can’t hardly believe it, we got over an inch here 13 miles away. So much for the good rain i thought we got. They got the same at the in-laws….crap!

T-Max, which site is that? That looks very useful and I'd love to see it for my location in KS.
I have only found it as an app on my phone. Ambient Weather System. That weather station is on our roof, so we know it is accurate for our location.

All kinds of rain SE of us, PLEASE rotate this way!!! Definitely warm and muggy enough.

Radar turning to crap again….
You ever thought about calling the Kansas Water Authority to find out if the geo-engineers are doing any monkey business down there to move the rain around? You can call them and ask for a report of any weather modifcation activities going on in the state:

West of you, there are a few projects where they're sucking moisture out of the sky before it hits Kansas.

1683774187961.png

Back