Triclopyr 4 for basal spraying

BenAllgood

I have to basal spray about 1600 trees next month with triclopyr 4/basal oil/blue dye. Where is the best place you've found to buy it?
This place seems to have a pretty good deal if you factor in the free shipping.

Seems like a lot of places in that price range. I will say that it works amazingly well on yuccas and locusts. Hoping to get 20 gallons of total spray down next weekend if weather cooperates. The small locusts I spray with it die quite well.

2 quarts tri and 6-7 quarts diesel has an emphatically bad effect on yuccas. I wear blue gloves followed by green gloves and still look smurfy. But that blue dye is a lifesaver in the middle of a yucca thicket.

No, but I'll try not to get too much on me. With the way I am though, I'll look like a smurf.
A neurosurgeon with the finest syringe you can imagine would end up covered in the stuff. Literally a drop can ruin your day... Haha! :p

So I hacked and squirt this tuning fork shaped tulip a couple of years ago and it looks like it is flushing out new flowers and leaves this year

DSC06964 (1200 x 800).jpg

it's trunk doesn't look so good. I have a bunch of big trees currently falling over.

DSC06965 (1200 x 800).jpg

DSC06966 (1200 x 800).jpg

G

https://chemicalwarehouse.com/produ...1&_sid=3e7484b43&_ss=r&variant=39281181655103

This is where I bought my last jug. Basal spray on Autumn Olive has been pretty effective. 1 to 3 with diesel, thinking about trying a 1 to 4.
PSU says 1:4 for autumn olive

So I hacked and squirt this tuning fork shaped tulip a couple of years ago and it looks like it is flushing out new flowers and leaves this year

View attachment 25200

it's trunk doesn't look so good. I have a bunch of big trees currently falling over.

View attachment 25201

View attachment 25202

G
Wow, tough tree there. I double girdled this nasty honey locust and sprayed it with triclopyr/diesel. It shot that stuff all out the root system and killed all the grass around it too lol. Never had any little locusts stick their heads up either.

If you girdle that tree and spray it, it'll die.

Back