It's been a good morning

Jeff H

Yesterday I saw more bucks in a day than all season combined. Also had the grandaddy of the woods 20 feet from me 10 minutes after dark. He was a giant. A bit freaky being that close to him on the ground.
This morning I've seen 5 deer. All bucks and 4 were 8 pointers including this guy at 10 yards. I guess it's a testament to my scent control measures but he never spooked and was downwind of me when the picture was taken. Smoke and evercalm. Any guess on his age? Either 2.5 or 3.5. I'm not great at judging.8 pt_27278.jpg

Yesterday I saw more bucks in a day than all season combined. Also had the grandaddy of the woods 20 feet from me 10 minutes after dark. He was a giant. A bit freaky being that close to him on the ground.
This morning I've seen 5 deer. All bucks and 4 were 8 pointers including this guy at 10 yards. I guess it's a testament to my scent control measures but he never spooked and was downwind of me when the picture was taken. Smoke and evercalm. Any guess on his age? Either 2.5 or 3.5. I'm not great at judging.View attachment 4405
Make that 6 deer. Another 8 pointer just cruised by.

Nice picture ...whats that multi colored object in the lower right hand corner ??? ...I say the arm of a chase lounge chair ...man you hunt cushy don't you!!

Bear

Back