Elk Meadow Farm

New stand location om my sons plot. This plot is a wrap around plot and there is another stand at the other end on the creek.mike11.jpg

Man you got some good looking hunting land. Love the wrap around plot.

Place looks great. Still a month away from planting.

Todd

Great looking plots and stand locations. Corn looks like it did well. should have plenty of late winter food. Congrats on the new addition to the family.

Congrats on the new addition to the family! New little Huntin' Buddy is great! I have a couple of those as well ;)

Plots look great and it looks like you are getting all of the ingredients ready for a great fall on your place, Good luck!

Today my wife and I was able to install skids and turn my dads shooting shack upright and move it out of the flood plain. .dads53.jpg

Those bucks are proof that your work is paying off!
I was real happy to get those pics of those bucks today. The one in the middle is a boss. I did not put out any mineral licks and had to pull my Boss Buck protein feeder since they put my county under a CWD zone on June 1st of this year. They had a deer test positive some 40 miles away from my farm. Getting an inventory on my herd has been alot harder this year.

Yep - coons looks like...

Place looks great and those bucks look really good...All these germinated plot pictures are getting me antsy to plant!

Back