American persimmon scion

Redneck

I know its a little early to be asking this question but I am planning for a big project this spring and would like to see if I can secure some scions for my project by the time spring gets here. I have roughly 100 native persimmons that I will be grafting and would love to add something other than the natives I already have producing. Would anyone happen to have the following verities?
Prok
H-118
Yates
Nikitas Gift
Early Golden
Deer Magnet
Deer Candy
John Rick
Lehman's Delight
Morris Burton
( Any verity that you have on your place and like for wildlife )

I would greatly appreciate any help I can get. I plan on doing a thread of this project and will try to keep it updated. Thanks

Last edited:
If anyone is interested In trading I will have a few sticks of the following for trade

PEARS
Moon glow
MS Laneene
Galloway
Pineapple
Orient
Olympic giant
TS Hardy

Apples/crabapples
Golden hornet
Hewes
Dolgo
Transcendent
Dozier
Arkansas black
Pink lady

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

Yep, Cliff England would probably be the best source for those you are mentioning. I used to get a lot of scions directly from Jerry Lehman, but he unfortunately passed away earlier in the year. Cliff was good friends with Jerry and he has most of his best varieties. He can send you a list of what he has and you can order from it. Best to get your orders in early, I’m about to send mine in in a few days.

I have some of those you mentioned, not sure I’ll have enough to send, but check back with me in Feb and I can let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, Cliff England would probably be the best source for those you are mentioning. I used to get a lot of scions directly from Jerry Lehman, but he unfortunately passed away earlier in the year. Cliff was good friends with Jerry and he has most of his best varieties. He can send you a list of what he has and you can order from it. Best to get your orders in early, I’m about to send mine in in a few days.

I have some of those you mentioned, not sure I’ll have enough to send, but check back with me in Feb and I can let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info I will look and see what he has. If you have any to spare I would really appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

Back