A question

Bowman

Just curious, so I will ask. I am in northern lower peninsula in Michigan. Fortunately, we have received some rain. Temperatures have been lagging. Last night, 49 degrees. 2 weeks ago, had night time temps in the 40's. Anyone experiencing unusual weather so far?

None unusual here in NE Oklahoma. Normal hot/dry weather for this time of year with high pressure dominating...

Compared to last year here in west central Georgia it's pretty unusual, we are actually getting a rain shower about once per week. It's not much but waaaay better than last year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

Just curious, so I will ask. I am in northern lower peninsula in Michigan. Fortunately, we have received some rain. Temperatures have been lagging. Last night, 49 degrees. 2 weeks ago, had night time temps in the 40's. Anyone experiencing unusual weather so far?

I'm in same spot. Been ideal weather for my plots.

Sent from my iPad using Deer Hunter Forum

We've been getting good rains right along, but it looks like the hot, dry weather is about to set in for the summer.

Probably will shape up to be one of the hotter Julys in recent years. We were doing alright moisture wise and then the monsoon hit last night. All the ponds around here will be full the rest of the summer unless we dont get a single drop from here on out. I am pretty sure I would kill for a week of lows in the upper 40s!

I have a rut in my gravel driveway from the rain.....every time I fix it.....a pop-up storm sends the gravel back down the hill!!! Been a pretty wet July so far here. Not that it's a bad thing, just not really "normal".

First half of July in PA didn't even hit ninety degrees, but heat wave moved in today with mid nineties. More rain than normal so far. Keep sending those rain fronts out of Ohio!

Been getting good rains about once a week and has been in the mid -high 80's. Temps finally starting to get to the hot and humid that we normally experience here in Tennessee. It was 93* today and will be 97* by the weekend. Take a shower before work and need another by the time you get there. I LOVE IT! The lake temp has finally hit 90* and is warming up daily. We should have had 95-98* lake temps by now.

Our plots in the NW corner of Michigan's LP have been too wet to work so far this year...rain every other day, just about.

Been getting good rains about once a week and has been in the mid -high 80's. Temps finally starting to get to the hot and humid that we normally experience here in Tennessee. It was 93* today and will be 97* by the weekend. Take a shower before work and need another by the time you get there. I LOVE IT! The lake temp has finally hit 90* and is warming up daily. We should have had 95-98* lake temps by now.
That is HOT lake water! I venture on out a bit from my pier this time of year. Feels good when my feet hit a cold spot

Im also from the Northern lower... Sounds like there's a good number of people on here from our area. I think the cold temperatures are allowing the weeds to compete with my buckwheat and corn. But other than that, great year for clover.

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

That is HOT lake water! I venture on out a bit from my pier this time of year. Feels good when my feet hit a cold spot
You have tot fish a little deeper this time of year. They tend to hang out in the 15'-25' range. There are always fish that like to live in the shallows, but to catch bigger fish, deeper is better.

Back