I posted them from tapatalk after he texted them to me in about 5 seconds...

The post the 4 pictures are in is mine. Tapatalk is a great feature!

I hit upload file. Choose the picture. Then it won't do anything else. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong to post the pic?
Sorry for the double photo post. The size of the photo file is what created the difficulty in loading the picture. Your buck looks great.

Please stick around - you will find plenty of like minded hunters on here. First impressions are not always what they seem to be.
Wayne

Very nice deer, probably bigger than anything I have shot.

What do you think it scores? I'm not an expert but I doubt it reached 200"
The sheds from last year scored 191 3/8" (obviously guessing spread) after comparing the sheds and the deer he is larger this year. Will have him scored after 60 days. Idk what he will score. Just guessing.

Congrats GWR, way to stick with it. That's a lifetime buck! The bolt looks like it is stuck in the shoulder blade, if so I bet you are right, that is what made the loud sound you heard.

Can't wait to read the story if you decide to post. Don't blame you if you don't. As with any forum there are always some big egos and know it alls but its easy to be all that behind a keyboard. I bet everyone has perhaps stroked the keyboard with that mentality once in their life. This forum's members have a lot to offer and 99% of the time it is good stuff, ignore the the other 1%(sometimes not easy to do) and share what you can with us.

Didn't sleep much last night. Definitely should sleep tonight

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Nevermind George's first post. He is froze up in Colorado and misses his Iowa bucks. :D. Seriously, Geo is second to none. Check out George Shepard on Youtube for some great habitat videos.

Congratulations on a great late season buck. We would all love to hear the background on this deer.

Kabic

He is a 12 pointer. Go look at post #67 there are some recent photos and last year. The hero shot does not show all of his points.

What Kubota posted shows the rack much better.

c1e18bafaee879986d36f51cf98894eb.jpg
do not take this the wrong way--- I'm really just trying to learn. How did these add to 191"? I'm not questioning validity, just curious the measurements? Sometimes perspective is hard through pictures, curious the measurements of a truly unique deer. Never seen one quite like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

c1e18bafaee879986d36f51cf98894eb.jpg
do not take this the wrong way--- I'm really just trying to learn. How did these add to 191"? I'm not questioning validity, just curious the measurements? Sometimes perspective is hard through pictures, curious the measurements of a truly unique deer. Never seen one quite like it.

aca5a332b21cfabd5b2dc2df8beaf856.jpg

I was coming up with 170"ish in my guess. Hell of a deer, some are bigger than they score. His is one of em. But okie is right.

I was coming up with 170"ish in my guess. Hell of a deer, some are bigger than they score. His is one of em. But okie is right.

Yeah that's on me, so bout 15 come off. So 170ish. And he is bigger this year. That is my fault. Wasn't aware. Sorry for misleading. Wasn't the intent.

Back