Ohio Farm Tours

Also got my turnips, radish plot in behind the house. Here is my cousin finishing it up, supposed to have rain coming this week so excited to see what type of bulbs i can produce in this field.

IMG_2827.JPG

Man I haven't been on here in months! I just read you guys added 170 acres?? WHAT?? Haha soo insanely happy for you guys and jealous! Like someone else said 17 is your year buddy! Super pumped for you adding on to the property like that.. I hope the wedding goes awesome as well.. enjoy that night man it will go by in the blink of an eye and don't stress out too much before hand it will all work out haha

On another note I see the deer are enjoying the beans as usual haha but that's what they are there for and that buck is gonna be a stud he's gonna grow a ton in the next 2 months

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

Man I haven't been on here in months! I just read you guys added 170 acres?? WHAT?? Haha soo insanely happy for you guys and jealous! Like someone else said 17 is your year buddy! Super pumped for you adding on to the property like that.. I hope the wedding goes awesome as well.. enjoy that night man it will go by in the blink of an eye and don't stress out too much before hand it will all work out haha

On another note I see the deer are enjoying the beans as usual haha but that's what they are there for and that buck is gonna be a stud he's gonna grow a ton in the next 2 months

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

Thanks a lot buddy! Today is my fiancés birthday and we are 19 days away from our "big" day.

Also a big thank you for kind words, we are beyond blessed to add a big chunk to the farm. Interestingly enough how the farm is now layed out, it is about 1.5 miles-2mils from one tip of the farm to the other. Not exactly as the crow flies but because the farm is somewhat narrow and long. Should make for a very interesting number of "shooter" bucks.

Know you are excited about the big event. Blessings!
On another note I cannot imagine planting plots with the heat we have down our way, especially turnips and radish

Know you are excited about the big event. Blessings!
On another note I cannot imagine planting plots with the heat we have down our way, especially turnips and radish

Ill tell ya buddy, its not that hot here in Ohio. We also got about 3 inches of rain today on top of that new planting! I could not be happier. I will plant the rest of my brassica mixes in early to mid August.

Well I'm super happy to say we got rain everyday this week and less than a week from planting my turnips behind house and they are popping up great!

Excited to see what I can grow there this year. I'll oversees with oats, rye in a few weeks.

well not much to update. The soil test came back for the new plot I put in- not terrible. I am going to have to put down lime, and some mixed fertilizer as well. Ill till that in and plant grains/brassicas.

We are getting more rain today so the plots are growing quickly!

well not much to update. The soil test came back for the new plot I put in- not terrible. I am going to have to put down lime, and some mixed fertilizer as well. Ill till that in and plant grains/brassicas.

We are getting more rain today so the plots are growing quickly!
Hope you don't have to shovel and apply that lime alone like you did before. Rough exercise.

Congrats on your big weekend. Now tell your wife she has to share you long enough for a post or two. And I noticed you got married during the best lull in hunting/habitat work.

Back