Working at the Farm - Took a few I-Phone Pics

View attachment 28220View attachment 28221View attachment 28222View attachment 28223Native, I feel pretty good about my plots, and my bucks. Then……you come along and post your pictures. 😳

Just kidding ! I wish I had room for bigger plots, but I’ll post pictures of mine anyway. I don’t know why these bucks are in this feed pen, there hasn’t been any corn in that feeder for months. The plot should have been IC peas, sunn hemp, and sunflowers, but the sunflowers didn’t germinate.
Looking good Drycreek. We all think you have those bucks locked up in that pen and are feeding them out of your hand!! That way you won't miss when season opens!! Just kidding friend! ;)

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but I wanted to let you all know Jack passed away on July 3rd. He was an avid hunter his entire life and enjoyed few things more than wandering his property and planning out his next hunt. His health hadn't permitted him to get out in the woods for the past couple years, but that didn't deter him from constantly researching how to improve his chances if he found the strength. I found this forum in his browser and saw how much time he spent here learning from you all and contributing when he could. Thanks for keeping him connected to the thing he loved most and I hope you all have a bountiful year!

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but I wanted to let you all know Jack passed away on July 3rd. He was an avid hunter his entire life and enjoyed few things more than wandering his property and planning out his next hunt. His health hadn't permitted him to get out in the woods for the past couple years, but that didn't deter him from constantly researching how to improve his chances if he found the strength. I found this forum in his browser and saw how much time he spent here learning from you all and contributing when he could. Thanks for keeping him connected to the thing he loved most and I hope you all have a bountiful year!
We are so sorry to hear of Jack’s passing. Thank you for letting us know. He was an important member of this forum, and he will be missed here. Please express our sympathy to all of his family.

Beautiful buck. I hope he sticks around, and I hope you get him. I’d have a hard time focusing at my job if I had a buck like that in my place!

Back