Well dang it anyhow!

Turkey Creek

I had just typed a well thought out response to "Chaotics" first post to our site and then found out that his/her thread was deleted! Only J- bird and the moderator might have seen it. I might be in the minority regarding this, but I would have loved to have buried that puke in factual information. People like "him/her" dont have facts they just have animal rights propaganda to recite. If people on our side would have remained calm and just buried him in facts we could have had some fun!! I enjoy watching people make a complete ass of themselves in a public forum!:D

Dang... missed it.
I am still wondering about the alcoholic deer killer and road kill threads started last week. Weird.

I really thought about just leaving it up and letting you guys have fun with it but in the long run I promise you will never change the minds of idiots like that. I decided to just delete the thread and the poster was banned thanks to cutman.

Todd

I really thought about just leaving it up and letting you guys have fun with it but in the long run I promise you will never change the minds of idiots like that. I decided to just delete the thread and the poster was banned thanks to cutman.

Todd

I know we would very likely not change the poster's mind. However, I kind of like the analogy of the cat playing with a dead mouse. At some point when we got tired of toying with him/her we could have just ate him!

I saw no point in wasting valuable time and effort arguing with the person that made that post - they would not have added anything positive to our community here.....so I simply asked them to go away. It was easy to see they where dealing with emotion and not fact - they had already made up their mind so cluttering the argument with facts was pointless.

I though long and hard about unloading on them.....but that wouldn't accomplish anything but raising my blood-pressure.

I saw no point in wasting valuable time and effort arguing with the person that made that post - they would not have added anything positive to our community here.....so I simply asked them to go away. It was easy to see they where dealing with emotion and not fact - they had already made up their mind so cluttering the argument with facts was pointless.

I though long and hard about unloading on them.....but that wouldn't accomplish anything but raising my blood-pressure.
Good call. In the end they are the ones that look foolish by ranting about legal activities, and that's a good thing!
Best not to take the bait.

I'd say he's happy now - setting at a McDonald's somewhere eating chicken nuggets and bragging about how he would never kill an animal.

Oh yea, and planning the next protest.......................

For anyone interested here is what the chicken nugget eating anti hunter posted.

Hunting is not a sport.All of you worthless backwoods rednecks deserve a bullet between the eyes.It puts a smile on my face every year when there is news about some moron hunter shooting someone.If you morons want to call hunting a sport then why not go hunt a bear with your bare hands,now thats a sports but no all you cowardly pieces of chit need to use guns.Rot in hell all you inbred pieces of trash.

I didn't see the post, but I know that crowd has no interest in facts, they just spam, try to divide and move on.
For anyone interested here is what the chicken nugget eating anti hunter posted.

Hunting is not a sport.All of you worthless backwoods rednecks deserve a bullet between the eyes.It puts a smile on my face every year when there is news about some moron hunter shooting someone.If you morons want to call hunting a sport then why not go hunt a bear with your bare hands,now thats a sports but no all you cowardly pieces of chit need to use guns.Rot in hell all you inbred pieces of trash.
Lmao. Seems like a nice outstanding citizen. Just made my day showing us this Doc. Glad you deleated. No need to have these arguments with people that are missing an important chromosome. Better to let them just fade into their imaginary space.

I didn't see the post, but I know that crowd has no interest in facts, they just spam, try to divide and move on.

Lmao. Seems like a nice outstanding citizen. Just made my day showing us this Doc. Glad you deleated. No need to have these arguments with people that are missing an important chromosome. Better to let them just fade into their imaginary space.
He or she probably had to get back to rioting and burning our flag.

Just another PITA.....maybe it's PETA......no, I'm almost certain it's PITA.....isn't it?!?!?!?

Yep ..a real class act. I think you'd have a better chance at getting Jesse Jackson to join the Republican party than getting this guy/gal to accept any facts you could throw at him.
The bullet between the eyes comment shows how some minds are so twisted that they would prefer a human to die over an animal. Sick!

Glad that was deleted. Like fighting with a pig. You might get him down in the mud and win. But boy the pig likes fighting in the mud.

Best approach is to ignore fools. It is more difficult to ignore their bait - but it is our best approach on this forum - other than deleting them and their trashy words. :rolleyes:

Back