Trail Camera of Choice?

I got 2 moultrie a5 Gen 2s on ebay, one wouldn't setup correctly so I'm going to call moultrie, the other works well for a $50 camera

I'm using a Browning Spec Ops BTC-8FHD-P. I've only been using it for about a month. So far its working great. Both day and night pics are good, but where the Brownings shine IMO is with the video.

Crooked Crow would... love to try a cellular camera but for the investment I'm afraid it would walk off :(

At least you'll see who's walking off with it,lol. I've got an hco Spartan cellular cam and its great. Biggest problem is keeping batteries in it. They go threw them every 3-4 weeks.

Crooked Crow would... love to try a cellular camera but for the investment I'm afraid it would walk off :(
Thats my biggest fear. I've had one stolen already (not cellular) thats a $ 400.00 hit. dont know what would be worse, the stolen camera or telling my wife I just wasted 400.00 I'm starting to lean towards the Spypoint MMS. $ 75.00 a yr data plan for unlimited photos

I've had lots of brands. Last year I purchased a few wildgame innovation cameras---the real cheap one for 49 bucks on an end of the year clearance. I leave mine out all year long. I have a couple stealth cams running also. I have the expensive one and the cheaper ones. I don't really care if I get beautiful magazine type pics---I just wanna know what I have on my land. I have just as good of luck with the cheaper versions as I do the expensive cameras.

I've had lots of brands. Last year I purchased a few wildgame innovation cameras---the real cheap one for 49 bucks on an end of the year clearance. I leave mine out all year long. I have a couple stealth cams running also. I have the expensive one and the cheaper ones. I don't really care if I get beautiful magazine type pics---I just wanna know what I have on my land. I have just as good of luck with the cheaper versions as I do the expensive cameras.
I have several WGI cameras, I'm using the cloaks with good results and they are cheap enough. I can never seem to get more than 2 seasons out of them tho

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

The brownings do take good pictures when they do.I finally broke down and bought 20.00 lithiums per what I was told they needed to run on.I am replacing all of them as soon as I can and would make someone a heck of a deal on some strike force cameras

The brownings do take good pictures when they do.I finally broke down and bought 20.00 lithiums per what I was told they needed to run on.I am replacing all of them as soon as I can and would make someone a heck of a deal on some strike force cameras

I've never had a problem, running nothing but Duracells. What year are they? BTC 5HD? How many you want to sell, and how much?

2014 Covert Black60 is my best cam I've ever owned. 2015 Black 60 was the worst cam I've ever owned. That one went back 4-5 times in the first year from leaking and they finally sent me a 2016 version. So far its working good.
Got an old Moultrie that works good for an old red blob cam. Also have a couple of black Bushnell's that work ok. They all seem to occasionally run away and take nonstop pics until something triggers them again and they stop.

IMG_0028.JPG I have had good luck with my wild games. Just put out a new Browning dark ops on Monday. This is the first picture from the Browning.

The only advancement I really find useful since the old M80 came out is black flash. I really wish someone would make a simple camera with:

-Blackflash
-basic info strip (date/time)
-ability to do up to 3 multistage and set delay between triggers
-reasonable image quality
-3+ month battery life (I typically get 6)

This camera could be called a "Managers Special" and sell for 100 bucks. I'm curious if anyone has tried the new Moultrie A20i cameras. At 80 bucks a piece they look like something close to what I want.

I never owned a M-80 but the best blackflash cam I ever owned was the Bushnell 119466. Second best was the Uway NT-50B but I couldn't get them to last from one season to the next.

Thats my biggest fear. I've had one stolen already (not cellular) thats a $ 400.00 hit. dont know what would be worse, the stolen camera or telling my wife I just wasted 400.00 I'm starting to lean towards the Spypoint MMS. $ 75.00 a yr data plan for unlimited photos

MEET THE EXODUS LIFT

Our debut camera, built to stand the test of time and backed by the Exodus 5 year warranty & theft/damage replacement policy.

Take a look at these I am using them now and haven't had an issue yet.

Back