"The Cabin"

You can make a pond leveler with a long piece of pvc pipe with a perforated section on the end as well. You might find that more durable for your needs. You can add more pipes if you need a higher flow.

John, This kind of stuff never gets boring. I've been a GC for 15 years, and I gotta hand it to ya. I would've taken a look and said " let's tear it down and start over. I know why that wasn't an option for you and gotta give you major credit for that. You've done a fantastic job. After looking at your business link, I gotta tell you, you have some serious talent, my friend.

John, This kind of stuff never gets boring. I've been a GC for 15 years, and I gotta hand it to ya. I would've taken a look and said " let's tear it down and start over. I know why that wasn't an option for you and gotta give you major credit for that. You've done a fantastic job. After looking at your business link, I gotta tell you, you have some serious talent, my friend.
Thank you, I appreciate that

Putting up a metal shed in 90 degree weather.........priceless
IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

Tucker stayed cool
IMG_0285.jpg

If I had a dollar for every time i had to do this :rolleyes:
2014-06-21%2009.45.30.jpg

Finishing off the ceiling with some leftover pine
2014-08-30%2012.30.31.jpg

2014-09-01%2010.50.43.jpg

Looks like brother did a little too much drinking around the fire pit :D

Awesome piece of property u have

Amazing how the forest has reclaimed the fields.
FYI to the people who do not know, but the area John and I are in had a lot of dairy farms back in the day.
In fact way up in the valley behind John's place is the foundation to an old barn. The trail heading up into the valley
was the old wagon trail that went up an over the mountain.

Back