Problem loading images

Jeff H

Does anyone else get this dialog box while trying to post an image ? I've posted them before with no issues. I've tried Internet Explorer and Chrome with the same results on both. Don't want to mess with Photobucket, I like keeping my pictures on my hard drive. upload_2016-9-7_8-56-11.png

Perhaps file size?

Let me try one from desktop...

Edit - working fine as far as I can tell. I have posted pictures on tap a talk and from my hard drive today with no issues...

6716 thick.JPG

I tried that last week. Reduced one by 50% and still had the same result. I'll try again in a few minutes and i'll see what happens.
Actually I may just use my Snipping Tool that allows me to copy and paste anything off my screen. That's how I got the dialog box to show up in the post.

I use a "snipping tool" program and I open my pic, snip the pic and then dump it into microsoft paint and then save as a JPEG.

Below file is 4,296KB in size in original format. Thru what I described above it is reduced to 183KB. You may also be exceeding the physical pixel size as well, so yes you may have to re-size to fit within whatever the parameters are.

test.jpg

I know we can post a much larger photo from a desktop here than we could on the old forum...

If you are taking those pics with a smart phone you can load the tap a talk function and post them directly from your phone in almost real time...

45c8c85db51bee9c415d362d23746405.jpg

I use a "snipping tool" program and I open my pic, snip the pic and then dump it into microsoft paint and then save as a JPEG.

Below file is 4,296KB in size in original format. Thru what I described above it is reduced to 183KB. You may also be exceeding the physical pixel size as well, so yes you may have to re-size to fit within whatever the parameters are.

View attachment 2860
Yep, I don't know why I didn't think of using it before. It's very easy to use...no downloading, just snip and paste.

I was getting that a week or so ago also,I also found that if I just highlight the file instead of double clicking it will load only once but I still get the first picture to post right and the second one post as a thumbnail

Back