Not a good day...warning-blood!

Thanks everyone! The cut was caused by a large broken chunk of sandstone I tripped over. It’s healing up and I am taking my antibiotics. The morning after I cut it I had to haul butt to South Dakota to get my wife for a little trip to Arizona. Been in the car 30 hours the last 3 days. Here now with wild horses behind the housing we are staying in...

d7f03c61fa6336265100c7a5332f833d.jpg
I don't mean to stick my nose where it doesn't belong.....but you live in Oklahoma....and you went to South Dakota...to go to Arizona???? I'm pretty good with my geography and I know some folks aren't....but that's a scenic route if I have ever heard of one! Or you need a better GPS!

I don't mean to stick my nose where it doesn't belong.....but you live in Oklahoma....and you went to South Dakota...to go to Arizona???? I'm pretty good with my geography and I know some folks aren't....but that's a scenic route if I have ever heard of one! Or you need a better GPS!
Drove up and picked up my wife and took her down to Arizona and then back up to SD and now back in Oklahoma...Eastern Colorado sucks!

Drove up and picked up my wife and took her down to Arizona and then back up to SD and now back in Oklahoma...Eastern Colorado sucks!
Lol, I remember a messages from a certain someone about how flat central KS was... we've got nothing on eastern CO for flatness AND lack of vegetation!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I-40 won’t get you to SD from Oklahoma and it won’t get you from SD to AZ. It will get you from Gallup NM to Albuquerque on the trip we took...if I was driving straight from Oklahoma to AZ it would be the best route...

Eastern CO sucks, but it's fast. Central CO is MUCH prettier but takes a while to get through.

Eastern CO sucks, but it's fast. Central CO is MUCH prettier but takes a while to get through.

Well now fast can be good. On our motorcycle ride to Durango and GC we cut across some forsaken 2 track in SW CO. Saw one car in 90+ miles and some trophy size antelope. I’ve got some cool pics riding helmet less down the middle of that road. Utah is nearly as deserted. But of course KS has those awesome wheat fields.

Okie glad that healed quick. Nasty pic when it was done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back