No-till drills

Gotcha,

That is pretty much where I am as well, except that I just got my no-till drill. As I mentioned, I can't get on board with everything that any of the experts say, but I do want to increase the amount and quality of the forage for deer. I do believe I will land somewhere in the middle of both natural forage and planted forage.

Gotcha,

That is pretty much where I am as well, except that I just got my no-till drill. As I mentioned, I can't get on board with everything that any of the experts say, but I do want to increase the amount and quality of the forage for deer. I do believe I will land somewhere in the middle of both natural forage and planted forage.
Yep. I like using habitat management techniques that maximize the amount of quality native forage. It is much less expensive than planted forage and it doesn't matter if a deer is eating a quality native forage or quality planted forage from a herd health perspective. I want to target my food plots to cover time periods when nature is stingy. I think we need both, but food plots are supplemental.

Back