Hyd top link

Looking to put a hydraulic top link on my 35 hp NH tractor. Just not sure what length I need. I normally run a 16" for my mower drill and planter. Looking to get some more adjustment. Guessing I'd center the 16" so go with a 24?
This guy can tell you exactly what you need to fit your tractor; Brian (MtnViewRanch) has Fit Rite Hydraulics. a one man operation who specializes in top link cylinders. Might be a few dollars more but you get exactly what you need. Office: (619) 356-5274 Cell: (619) 312-5144 Hours: 9:00am until 5:00pm Pacific time.