Gun Ban

stonegraham

So how long after Biden get into office will he start to pass gun bans? The ATF will have his blessing to go wild on control,and States like MA. will go full retard.

Maybe it will be part of their "healing" plan.....

First they lock down the country....again....make us live in fear.
The media will support them so you will only get one side of the story and information due to the liberal bias in the media...
Kill the economy and make us dependent on government hand-outs because we will all loose our jobs....both for money and health care
And then when the riots start over those things they will try some executive order to ban guns... If they jump right into banning guns....it will show their hand too soon. They want us to be isolated.....it's easier to divide and conquer that way....if word gets out and folks can organize....things get real ugly...real fast.

Private sales of long guns are legal in my state. I’ve already sold all mine. Had a fire out back on the patio on the first nice crisp night. Couldn’t get it going so asked the wife for some paper and she unfortunately gave me a stack that included 13 bills of sale for my firearms. Bummer

They can’t take away your liberty without taking guns first. For those of you who still own them, don’t give them up. Simple as that.

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

^^^^ I think selling all of mine may not be a bad idea.....
That's your only option, because you're in Illinois they can't get stolen without a report.
State Lost or Stolen Firearm Reporting Requirements
States with Mandatory Loss/Theft Reporting Laws
  • California11
  • Connecticut12
  • Delaware13
  • District of Columbia14
  • Hawaii15
  • Illinois16
  • Maryland (loss or theft of handguns and assault weapons only)17
  • Massachusetts18
  • Michigan (firearm thefts only)19
  • New Jersey20
  • New York21
  • Ohio22
  • Rhode Island23
  • Virginia24
Liability for Stolen Firearms
  • New Jersey25
  • Washington26

I've been hearing the same thing since the 80's and it hasn't happened yet. You can bet the firearms manufacturers are high fiving each other this week and planning on 24 hour shifts and making money hand over fist. Quit generating panic so I can buy 22lr ammo again :)

Gun bans have already happened since the 80s. They just haven't happened where you live yet. It's against the law in a lot of states to own guns that I currently own in Kentucky and that you can currently own in Kansas. If you think things can't get worse, I think you are in for a big surprise someday.

I'm sure there will be some changes or new laws, but I think they'll be minimal. There are millions upon millions of AR's and other types out there already and they aren't taking them back.
They can't go too crazy and risk turning the 5% or so that actually are Independant voters like me. Everybody votes for their party no matter who is on the ticket and it's left to the rest to decide the election.
Anyway, I'm bowing out of this thread. So very sick of politics and sorry I posted. Have a good day!

If the courts don’t see how rigged everything has been on this coup against a sitting President then it is coming. I still remember Biden promising to Robert “Beto, Hell yeah I’m coming after your guns” O’Roarke that he could be the “Gun Czar” if he was elected. I don’t want to piss anyone off but just like my Pastor preached on Sunday...anybody who voted for Biden voted against Israel, voted for murdering babies, voted against the constitution! I’m too old to learn Chinese so it sucks I lost all my guns in a boating accident but I’m still not a pushover!

And one final thing - The 5% of independent voters that was mentioned may have been a big factor in the past, but that is getting ready to end soon. It's already a non-factor in some states, and it's soon to be a non-factor nationwide. When the nation gets flooded with illegals that can also illegally vote, the 5% independents don't mean anything anymore.

Last edited:
Gun bans have already happened since the 80s. They just haven't happened where you live yet. It's against the law in a lot of states to own guns that I currently own in Kentucky and that you can currently own in Kansas. If you think things can't get worse, I think you are in for a big surprise someday.

By the late 1980s, several Illinois municipalities had banned the possession of handguns. Chicago required the registration of all firearms but did not allow handguns to be registered, which had the effect of outlawing their possession, unless they were grandfathered in by being registered before April 16, 1982.

By the late 1980s, several Illinois municipalities had banned the possession of handguns. Chicago required the registration of all firearms but did not allow handguns to be registered, which had the effect of outlawing their possession, unless they were grandfathered in by being registered before April 16, 1982.

That’s why there are so few shootings in Chicago.

Rusty

I have been told a man has the choice to decide which hill he dies on....my hill will be made of brass! 2A was the second amendment for a very good reason....it's that damned important to the security of a free nation!

Ole George Washington won't have looked down on the AR....instead he would have insisted every American household have one!

I have had lots of folks give me a dirty look over my recent purchase....I simply tell them...that I am fine with their position and opinion....just don't expect me to protect them when the wolves come! They don't want a gun...that's fine. But it doesn't give them the right to keep me from having one!

Supposedly the average response time for a 9-1-1 call nationwide is 10 minutes....a lot of bad stuff can happen in 10 minutes!

A photo I took a couple nights ago while watching TV...
22af90b839b212380562a9d19dd5df28.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Every election, I look at how the candidates stand on the 2nd Amendment first and go from there. That's the citizens' last line of defense in protecting our liberties. They're not going to come right out and repeal the 2nd Amendment. They will chip away at it like termites until it all comes down like an infested house. We already have too many restrictions. When the writers of the Constitution put that Amendment in, they didn't restrict "military" weapons because they knew there had to be a way for citizens to defend their freedoms.

2A is a hot button for me....and I am VERY passionate about it. I truly do see it as the protector of the rest! What kills me is that many of these "gun snatchers" want to simply base their agenda on what the gun looks like. They have no real knowledge of how the gun actually works....it "looks" like an M-16, so it must be an M-16.... It "looks" like an AK-47, so it must be an AK-47.... For them to be so "WOKE" about seeing past appearances they sure seem to not try to look that hard when it comes to a firearm!!!! It also really gets me worked up when they want to blame the gun and not the choices the individual makes while using it!!!! You beat some guy to death with a ball bat...it's not the ball bats fault...and we don't here about banning ball bats!!! The acts of the few condemn the many....when it serves their agenda...what a crock.

We had a church shooting here in Texas a few months ago that made national news, I’m sure y’all have seen it. One good guy stopped the carnage-to-come with one well placed shot to the perp’s head. The president elect’s comment was that the good guy shouldn’t have been carrying in church. That, folks, is what we’re looking at for the next four years. Only one word for it.......stupidity !

Back