Fort Lauderdale

Bullwinkle

Get ready for some changes traveling with a gun

I read he checked a gun from Canada. Picked it up in baggage claim. Went to bathroom and came out firing

It was a pistol,wonder how he checked it from Canada
Thought the same thing.
Was it Canada or Alaska that he left from?
Not the normal mo for a shooter right now as it wasn't a suicide mission. I'm curious what his motives were.
Whatever his reasons it a sad day for a lot of families.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

They just confirmed it was from Alaska. Canadian report was inaccurate

Sounded like he was in military cloths. Ugggg

Very, very sad

Fox news reported that he checked the gun in with his luggage--which is allowed. Once he got his luggage he went to the bathroom and loaded the gun and came out shooting. Family has reported that he was under treatment for mental illness after serving in the middle east. Still early but that is what I have heard so far.

Fox news reported that he checked the gun in with his luggage--which is allowed. Once he got his luggage he went to the bathroom and loaded the gun and came out shooting. Family has reported that he was under treatment for mental illness after serving in the middle east. Still early but that is what I have heard so far.
Fox new reporters were also surprised you could travel with gun and bullets. Thankfully it wasn't a hunting rifle but a pistol. Hunters would be SOL if you couldn't travel with a weapon. I normally travel with a bow. I guess you could mail the bow to the outfitter if they make it illegal to travel with a weapon

I would think what will be pushed is no ammo on flights...have to buy it once you get there and leave it when you fly out...

Fox is reporting that he was being or was looked at by the FBI and the military for comments made about the military making him watch ISIS videos and making bizarre statements.

Fox raised the question why he was not placed on the "no-fly" list, but I am not sure how
that actually works. A security expert said that the thing he wore around his neck in a photo
is the chosen neck wear of Hamas and he put one finger up which the security expert said
was a gang sign of ISIS. It would be sad if this is another home grown Jihadi that was
allowed to slip through the cracks.

Another sad day in America for the innocent and no doubt one that will be exploited by many to further their agenda.

I would think what will be pushed is no ammo on flights...have to buy it once you get there and leave it when you fly out...
That would make sense. I don't trust the anti agenda to do much that makes sense (from my point of view anyway).

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Another sad day for America. With our great intelligence people I am sure there is more that can be done and will in the near future. Political correctness is why these folks slip through the cracks.

Back