Deer hunting ideas / inventions

Grayson Everett

Ideas you thought of but years later someone else cashed in. I have at least two that come to mind.. #1 ghost blind, I had this idea back in the 70s and did nothing.. #2 powdered estrus wind checker or scrape dust, thought if this one in the 80s same as the first one someone else cashed in. Years ago a friend of mine thought of the idea of receivers you could mount on trees to make it easier to move stands many years later he sees the treestand buddy.

Ideas you thought of but years later someone else cashed in. I have at least two that come to mind.. #1 ghost blind, I had this idea back in the 70s and did nothing.. #2 powdered estrus wind checker or scrape dust, thought if this one in the 80s same as the first one someone else cashed in. Years ago a friend of mine thought of the idea of receivers you could mount on trees to make it easier to move stands many years later he sees the treestand buddy.
As far as idea's, are you thinking strictly hunting stuff? Cause once I have time I'm going to take the back off of my microwave and figure out what makes it work, then I'm going to run it in reverse and make instant ice cubes. You're welcome to the idea, cause I don't need the money, I just want ice in my treestand. If you think I'm off the wall, I probably am, but no more than you, 24 years old, and talking about ideas you had in the 1970's...

As far as idea's, are you thinking strictly hunting stuff? Cause once I have time I'm going to take the back off of my microwave and figure out what makes it work, then I'm going to run it in reverse and make instant ice cubes. You're welcome to the idea, cause I don't need the money, I just want ice in my treestand. If you think I'm off the wall, I probably am, but no more than you, 24 years old, and talking about ideas you had in the 1970's...
Good catch!

Reactions: Tap
I'm interested to hear back from the time traveler. Mennoniteman are you looking for investors?

G

How's come....I was born in the 70's and grew up in the 80's and I'm nearly twice his age???? What ever invention he came up with....I am VERY interested!!!!

Are you sure you haven't had your head in said microwave?? Of perhaps smoking some or Natives "native grasses" ?

Should've know you were a Trekie. Kinda explains the alien tree doesn't it?

It’s possible....almost possible....could be possible. Not sure but, maybe possible those were just examples for responses.
When DeLorean’s first came out I thought they were neat. Knew a few guys that had them so I wanted one. . Now there mostly in barns and junk yards. LOL.

I was messing around with saltpeter when I was a kid then the Chinese invented gun powder.

G

Last edited:
I invented a tele-transporter a few decades ago. It was gonna be the ultimate stand access device. Never get busted again when traveling to the stand.
But while I was testing it a fly got inside the unit and merged my DNA with the fly DNA. Maybe you saw the movie Hollywood made about it.
I wonder if that's why I always have the urge to stomp in deer poop on my way to the stand?? It's the fly in me.

Back