Buried Fletchings

almost 8" of rain--yikes. Hopefully that is a mistype.

I hope so too. I haven't had any rain since I planted on Sept 9th either. 8" of rain in 5 hours with no germination means I have major washout issues

Farmlog always sucks for me. But we finally did get some good rains last night. Not so sure about 8 inches but who cares right now.

New buck has showed up. Hope he will keep going to those beans on that trail for a little while longer.
buck2.jpg

Buck1.jpg

The Eagle beans have really jumped since the pic taken in post #18 as well. The ag beans are starting to yellow out, hoping the Eagles will keep pulling them in :)

Nice place and deer there Gator. Hope things work out for you in the long run. I couldn't imagine selling my place without some sort of plan for another.....I'd simply go stir crazy, but life throws things at us and we just have to roll with the punches sometimes.

Shot of the blind after I got it brushed in. Double bull blinds don't have loops to help brush it in. The trail the above buck is using is just to the right on the blind about 15-20 yards.
IMG_3609.JPG

Some browsing on the beans.
IMG_3611.JPG

Some damage to my Gobbler Sawtooth's. Guessing bear but unsure???
IMG_3613.JPG

IMG_3614.JPG

Loved the pics. Especially the one, it was really scenic if you know what I mean. Glad you had a good time. Liked the blind but all I could think of is your bear sniffing you out in it. Hope not.

By the way...Eagle beans look amazing. That will be part of my game plan for 2017.

The only way I will plant them again is if this plan comes together where the bucks keep coming to the Eagles after the ag beans yellow out.

Hope you can make a connection on that buck before you have to deal with dogs. Any luck on the sell of your place?

Those are some beautiful pics (the scenery--not your mug:D). Nice buck that showed up. Hope you get a crack at him.

todd

Hope you can make a connection on that buck before you have to deal with dogs. Any luck on the sell of your place?
Its not even officially on the market yet. Think I'll wait for gun season to officially list it.

Back