Bowhunter's upstate New York property tour

Whatever you do do not loan that tiller to CTM1 as he can break anything. :p.

Nice looking everything.
The chronicles of CTM1 and his tractor. What a read! bowhunter - Love everything your doing up there in the Empire state. Particularly that orange tractor with enclosed cab.

Gonna be a a busy next couple of days on the farm for me. I've got 6 fall plots to put in. Weather looks perfect for planting.

Stay tuned for tons of photos as I've been lacking as of late.

Here is two bucks that I've been watching this summer. Not the highest scoring deer but mature nonetheless.
143a4542a49eb7e69de800a6e41997b4.jpg

ff1ceb1e5beea37c3617f03b38d9bb2b.jpg

wow the tiller does a hell of a job - do rock pose a problem? it looks like not a lot here - have you picked them off or are you blessed?
nice looking pair of NY bucks -

wow the tiller does a hell of a job - do rock pose a problem? it looks like not a lot here - have you picked them off or are you blessed?
nice looking pair of NY bucks -

The rocks don’t really slow the tiller down any. I just leave the rear chute up about half way so it shoots them out. This field didn’t have hardly any rocks like most of my other fields do. I’m guessing that being that this field was fairly close to the old farm house that their children had picked most of them in this area. The farther away from the house you get, it seems the more rocks you find.

Scary how easy a 800 pound rototiller jumps up and down when it finds a good size rock.

Food plots are greening up nicely considering how dry it’s been here. The 0.25” of rain we got the night after planting helped a lot.

45940def231d65981cd56316450537f7.jpg

238751d7bfbef4e05a5f39f1325de961.jpg

Nice job Bowhunter. Especially w a bow. And In The snow!! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoyed your hunt video Bowhunter. Thanks for sharing it with us. Congratulations on a great hunt and video.

Back