Age Help

tlh2865

I have no history with this deer, so I don't know a baseline age. Can you all offer up your opinions?IMG_0312.jpg

Well thats what I thought, BUTTTTTT I have pictures of him where he looks like he has a much smaller body, they just wouldn't load onto this post. In this picture he looks like a tank, especially considering the location I hunt where I have never heard of a deer over 200 lbs being killed.
In every other set of pictures his neck looks like it belongs to at most a 3 year old and so to do his hindquarters, with no belly and no sway in the back and I would say he weighs 160 lbs soaking wet.
That is the source of my confusion.
The picture I want to upload will load to 100% but then I get an error message if I am doing something wrong

Location?

He looks 6.5 or better. Huge neck, smaller head, midsection like a bull. Antlers like bullwinkle.

The picture I want to upload will load to 100% but then I get an error message if I am doing something wrong
The size is too large. Try reducing the size of the pic and then reupload.

Buck looks 4+ to me in that pic tho!

He looks old enough to know better than to stand in that exact spot during daylight after Oct. 1st in my part of the country.

Back