A little early October scrape action

mattpatt

2015 Browning Recon Force

This is a scrape that has been used for the last couple of years. It's a little early here for scrapes but I thought I'd do an experiment and get it started early by adding some of my urine. Didn't take them long to find it! Don't be afraid to make mock scrapes or freshen up old ones. It DOES work!

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

Last edited:
2015 Browning Recon Force

This is a scrape that has been used for the last couple of years. It's a little early here for scrapes but I thought I'd do an experiment and get it started early by adding some of my urine. Didn't take them long to find it! Don't be afraid to make mock scrapes or freshen up old ones. It DOES work!

Matt

Cool video. I've done the same for about 20 years. Lot cheaper than buying and getting me on camera pissing in a scrape is just awesome.
Another thing I've done lately, is rubbing licking branch on my forehead and not peeing in scrape. Get the same results oddly as I think we have some preorbital scent much like a deer does. Just a wildbrain idea I tried.

Do you like the Recon Force? We have 2 and we just love them. I bought 2 Range Ops and I am so dissatisfied with them that I have considered throwing them in the creek on numerous occasions...

Do you like the Recon Force? We have 2 and we just love them. I bought 2 Range Ops and I am so dissatisfied with them that I have considered throwing them in the creek on numerous occasions...

I like the Recon Force. The vids are a little choppy but other than that a great little camera. I also own a 2016 Strike Force Elite HD. Videos are awesome but sound is lacking and the detection range sux. Thinking about sending it back.

aa63188f304ce9f9c9202129f67dc3a3.jpg

Pic of the scrape

Back