4 Years in the making...

We got him on camera again on both farms this year... he moved back in for good mid-October. This is a deer we had multiple encounters with and never could seal the deal. Was a great story to put to rest. If only we could hear the stories this 7-8 year old buck could tell .....

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

Congrats on sealing the deal with a bruiser of a buck made even more special with years of history with him! Great story as well.

Just an awesome deer and story. Congratulations.

What kind of land use is in between those farms 5 miles apart...woods, agriculture, etc..?

That’s a great buck, even more special that you had that history. My biggest whitetail bow buck was killed two minutes after I first laid eyes on him. While he’s a nice buck, there’s not much story to tell or remember. Your story will be remembered forever. Congrats !

Congrats on a great buck and a great story! Most of the ones I have had stories with died of old age . Glad yours was a happy ending!

The picture from your stand that morning is flat out surreal!! One in a million as was your deer adventure. Awesome!

Congrats on a great buck and a super cool story! Everything I do on my farm month after month is meant to increase the chances of something like this happening. Absolutely love this.

Back