Live from the stand 2017

Saw 2 does and 2 fawns early, then nothing til real late. Think I'm going to stop hunting this stand for a few weeks when the pre-rut kicks in.

Jumped 3 does right under the stand walking in.
b2d327f97041c043887d8a9e5338d947.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Great first sit of the year. 7 deer total. 5 does a small 4 point and a borderline shooter. Only had a quick look at him as he crossed a skidder trail. Could see 8 points. If he had brow tines he was a 10. Didnt get a good enough look at his body to make a decision though.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Haven't been on in a while so you beat me to the punch on this thread this year Cutman! LOL. Glad to see it make a comeback and see pics from in the woods. Our season doesn't start for a few more weeks but I look forward to seeing everyone's journey throughout the season!

I will be live in 8 hours.

Good luck to all upstate SC bow hunters.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sitting on the marsh watching fish jump in the real high tide. Had a very nice young 8 pointer (the same one I saw this morning I think) rub a tree then make a scrape 10 yards from my stand half an hour ago. Awesome.

d716a3890ccef8be66d611447b19baf1.jpg

Perched in a white oak this morning in west central KY overlooking an LC mix plot and waterhole. Two does at the far end of the plot so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back