Hawggardville

Most of my card checks shows lots of does. I have had a few buck but nothing big yet, but where there are does there will be bucks.

Three does

4 does

One of the few bucks I've had on camera and this pic is early haven't got him again since.

Wow, what a pond! Tons of great habitat work, and a very in genius graft! I look forward to following your thread!

Hawgg - Looking forward to seeing you post a pic of replacing the nesting material in that wood duck box! Looking forward to following your thread.

Hawgg - Looking forward to seeing you post a pic of replacing the nesting material in that wood duck box! Looking forward to following your thread.
LOL, thanks TC. I had more trouble with the one I have out in the pond since I have to change it out in a boat. I may move it also. They used the one in the pond every year I've had it out, but unless they have this year, never the tree house.

Went up to the farm yesterday we have the big pond towards the back but another little pond that holds water ok up front. Pulled up and ran a bunch of bull frogs off.

Also had 4 apples on Dayton which will be a first for it.

Also finally got a nice pick a buck on camera this time as well.

Thanks, Merle did a good job when he bought this place. I spend most of my available free time there between work, school, and family I'm there as often as id like but I have a lot fun when I'm there.

Y'all have a beautiful farm- really love the pond. Anyone that kills sweetgum for the good is someone after my own heart! I am looking forward to following your family's journey.

You have done some amazing work. Love the pond. Lots of enjoyment comes out a good fishing pond.

Good job on the bridge graft--saved that apple tree's life.

Really enjoying your thread
todd

You have done some amazing work. Love the pond. Lots of enjoyment comes out a good fishing pond.

Good job on the bridge graft--saved that apple tree's life.

Really enjoying your thread
todd
Thanks, I dropped the ball by not putting the screen on it when i planted it, but was in a hurry since I was bow hunting that afternoon and when I went back to screen it I learned how fast they can do damage.
Fortunately we had that seedling and it took. I'm really looking forward to a captain davis apple.

Glad you alerted me to this thread. Great pictures and story. Thanks for posting.

b8603e2c997181087c94e940155943f5.jpg

Another pic of the weird deer.

66467d55333fb857d1dbd6f6dc4b9931.jpg

Keifer loaded up this year.

b938fa88dd5a39a9fb05bdbd5b690e7f.jpg

Hazelnuts

602394beadb1488aaaaec4ad21e62b99.jpg

We are loaded up with white oak acorns this year.

02f98971857ade636a4e47e47250a404.jpg

Another good sized deer on camera.

1ac18e12eed9aafb8692073e70d2a6e5.jpg

Last pic of my big Dunstan coming back to life after drought and Jap Beatles put the hurt on it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back