I usually wait until late march to frost seed clover. Right now all the snow is gone, tomorrow - lots of rain in the 60's. Next week or so nights are below freezing days above. But it is still Feb and who know what the next 4 weeks have in store ( in New York). Contemplating frost seeding tomorrow, kids schedule is busy and don't know how easy it will be to get back to property in March. Thoughts?