Rattlesnake hunt?

Alright guys... it's time for a couple of stories from my past:

1 - I caught a bobcat by hand once. It wasn't full grown but it was bigger than a house cat and made me bleed (A LOT).

2 - My friends and I had a game of kicking skunks. If you are quick enough that they can't turn their ass to you they won't spray. I never got sprayed directly doing this (I have been sprayed under different scenarios). Several friends did catch a direct stream.

3 - I release bobcats from foothold traps using my coat. It's tricky but can be done. The walk away after release can be interesting.

Not sure I would go bear slapping! They can do much more than hurt you. That is just plain crazy!
Ok Cat....I thought you was a bit "off" but we all are to some extent.....but grabbing wild cats and kicking skunks makes me really wonder just what is going on inside that head of yours.....was you dropped as a child? Kicked in the head by a horse? Eat too much lead paint? Or is it just something in the water?? I bet a few round of beers with you and the stories is a riot!

Ok Cat....I thought you was a bit "off" but we all are to some extent.....but grabbing wild cats and kicking skunks makes me really wonder just what is going on inside that head of yours.....was you dropped as a child? Kicked in the head by a horse? Eat too much lead paint? Or is it just something in the water?? I bet a few round of beers with you and the stories is a riot!
I'm pretty sure any or all of those things happened to me as a child. No worries though, I survived all of it.

Hate to disappoint, but I'm not much of story teller. More of a do'er. I like to move. Get a couple of rounds in me and we might end up on the lake for a midnight high speed run on glassy water, or running lines on the creek, or whatever. I go right up until I fall asleep. Once I get tired I'm done. The good news is I can sleep anywhere and under any conditions!

I'm pretty sure any or all of those things happened to me as a child. No worries though, I survived all of it.

Hate to disappoint, but I'm not much of story teller. More of a do'er. I like to move. Get a couple of rounds in me and we might end up on the lake for a midnight high speed run on glassy water, or running lines on the creek, or whatever. I go right up until I fall asleep. Once I get tired I'm done. The good news is I can sleep anywhere and under any conditions!
We are VERY different people.... When the Bud comes out....I best be finding me a chair...because for my own sake and the sake of others....it's best I stay in that chair. "Doing" ends up in an exercise in me hurting myself in some fashion...which I tend to find funny at the time....but not so funny later. Last time I got good and drunked up and decided to "DO" something ....I tried to walk home from the bar.....home was 30 miles away.....the wife didn't appreciate that!

We are VERY different people.... When the Bud comes out....I best be finding me a chair...because for my own sake and the sake of others....it's best I stay in that chair. "Doing" ends up in an exercise in me hurting myself in some fashion...which I tend to find funny at the time....but not so funny later. Last time I got good and drunked up and decided to "DO" something ....I tried to walk home from the bar.....home was 30 miles away.....the wife didn't appreciate that!
Lol, I read that story from the other site. Good stuff!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Besides Cat.....you want to do something "dangerous"....sounds like CA is about as hostile an environment a gun loving red-neck can find now days! That rattlesnake ......you know he just wants to be left alone. Wear your "Keep america great" hat and take a stroll in one of them big cities in CA....I have a funny feeling the "snakes" will come to you! You may still need that stick..... That bear slapping thing may even be safer...... Them folks out in Cali preach "tolerance" but sure don't seem to practice real well....

Besides Cat.....you want to do something "dangerous"....sounds like CA is about as hostile an environment a gun loving red-neck can find now days! That rattlesnake ......you know he just wants to be left alone. Wear your "Keep america great" hat and take a stroll in one of them big cities in CA....I have a funny feeling the "snakes" will come to you! You may still need that stick..... That bear slapping thing may even be safer...... Them folks out in Cali preach "tolerance" but sure don't seem to practice real well....

Me thinks sometimes a person's bark is louder than their bite. If looking for a challenge I would rather play with rattlesnakes than shoo away liberals in Cali. I think I'll grab a 6 pack, climb a ladderstand in the pond, and spend the rest of the day shooting turtles with the 1911.

Me thinks sometimes a person's bark is louder than their bite. If looking for a challenge I would rather play with rattlesnakes than shoo away liberals in Cali. I think I'll grab a 6 pack, climb a ladderstand in the pond, and spend the rest of the day shooting turtles with the 1911.

I love that gun
.......To shoot turtles?

bill

I love that gun
.......To shoot turtles?

bill
Probably a different gun. Not the "US ARMY" 1911 that I just got. I don't shoot it like I though I would. :(

Probably should trade it for a couple of lesser collectable 1911's.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back