QDMA Sponsors Another Forum?

Those guys broke off from the QDMA forum then the Habitat Talk Forum. There is no way that is an official forum for the organization most of us left.

They been hacked before and I'd say it be a cold day before that took on that sponsor. And quick ck of the other site I won't name shows no forum still but plenty of other requests for donation or join and big business promotion. Yet still no recomendation to buy cheap/same seed from your local business. Imagine that!

I'm not getting on a forum with that logo at the top. The first time you get ripped off is often an unfortunately unavoidable experience. If you give someone the opportunity to do it again you now make it your own fault. (now if they've been hacked, they have my sympathy)

I called QDMA; the secretary told me that forum is absolutely not them and cautioned me about clicking on it as it is definitely at least someone pretending to be something they are not.

NO - that is NOT a QDMA forum. I am a member there as well and that is where many of the MN and WI contingent went after the fallout over at Habitat talk.

NO - that is NOT a QDMA forum. I am a member there as well and that is where many of the MN and WI contingent went after the fallout over at Habitat talk.
So who's the drama queen that keeps causing so much trouble on these forums?

What fallout at HT? I joined over there a while back but I tend to be more active here.

I'm not going to go naming names... You want to see who is over there, you can go look for yourself. There are folks over there with a ton of experience and knowledge and people I respect.

All I will add is that as the QDMA forum started to show some division....HT was formed. I was not grossly involved in that process so I can't/won't speak to those details. When the QDMA forum had the plug pulled officially some of those habitat refugees went to HT and others came here to this newly founded forum. As for the HT forum there was some disagreements and the like that led to yet some additional fragmentation that become the forum that the link in the OP is to. I am a member to all three (even a few others) simply because there is resources there that I value, and people I respect.

I will say that I am not aware of that group having ANY desire to be connected to the QDMA. That group may show up if you do a search or the like, but you will not see the Q logo or any evidence of trying to pretend to be linked to that organization from what I have seen, and I am over there on a regular basis.

So who's the drama queen that keeps causing so much trouble on these forums?

I think every one of those guys. Birds of a feather... ya know?

Lots of guys there are anti-cull on the CWD front. And they are strangely infatuated with that Cortez chick in Congress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to go naming names... You want to see who is over there, you can go look for yourself. There are folks over there with a ton of experience and knowledge and people I respect.

All I will add is that as the QDMA forum started to show some division....HT was formed. I was not grossly involved in that process so I can't/won't speak to those details. When the QDMA forum had the plug pulled officially some of those habitat refugees went to HT and others came here to this newly founded forum. As for the HT forum there was some disagreements and the like that led to yet some additional fragmentation that become the forum that the link in the OP is to. I am a member to all three (even a few others) simply because there is resources there that I value, and people I respect.

I will say that I am not aware of that group having ANY desire to be connected to the QDMA. That group may show up if you do a search or the like, but you will not see the Q logo or any evidence of trying to pretend to be linked to that organization from what I have seen, and I am over there on a regular basis.
Yeah, I wasn't asking for names, I was just curious because I don't remember hearing anything. Sounds like the fallout probably happened before I even joined HT. The old qdma forum was the first one of these I signed up for and that was back before I owned land or could really do any habitat work, but I was making plans and habitat improvements were starting to interest me at that point. I recognize many of the same names from here that are over there as well.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I went to that site this morning and the complete QDMA insignia was used as the header on the home page and there were other QDMA titles referred to also. Maybe it doesn't always come up that way but it sure did this morning on my computer.

I went to that site this morning and the complete QDMA insignia was used as the header on the home page and there were other QDMA titles referred to also. Maybe it doesn't always come up that way but it sure did this morning on my computer.
I think somebody was having a bit of April fool's day fun! Shame I missed it... I know for certain that if a few of the members of there had seen it their computers would have been covered in coffee!

Back