My Intro

Brent

Hey everyone! Excited about the opportunities with the new forum! I had been a lurker on the QDMA forum for years and finally decided to become a member 2-3 weeks before they shut it down. I'm obsessed with the land tour threads, so I hope to see plenty of those on this new site. Glad to see that many of the members I followed made the switch! Looking forward to some new tours though.

I'm only a handful of years out of college and don't currently own any land of my own, but I have a degree in wildlife management and do what I can with several small tracks of family land east of KCMO. I just got into hunting about 4 years ago and I've absolutely fallen in love with bow hunting. I'm now situated in the southwest Missouri Ozarks and primarily hunt public land. Outside of hunting I'm really into getting out on our beautiful Ozarks streams and targeting just about anything that swims with a fly rod.

Welcome and enjoy the ride and the discussion. Good folks here be glad to help by sharing what they do and know.
How far from Springfield are you?

Welcome and enjoy the ride and the discussion. Good folks here be glad to help by sharing what they do and know.
How far from Springfield are you?

I actually live in Springfield for the time being. I enjoy it, but we're hoping to move just outside of town within the next year or two. Getting stir crazy living in the middle of town.

Brushpile lives just north of town in the Fair Grove community.

Brent you can edit your profile to show your city and state or just your regional of Missouri.
Glad you are here!

Welcome to the DH forum. If you like land tours we have lots to choose from.

Missouri is a beautiful state and I can only imagine how good the fishing can be there :)

Brent, I live in Springfield also. Have land in south Ozark. I think we could probably help each other out if your interested.
I can't figure out how to send a PM so call me at 2240867. We'll get together and talk about getting you into the woods.

Jeff

Welcome to the forum. My property is located in Gasconade county Mo. and love to flyfish also.

Back