Millennium 2 man ladder stand blind

Triple C

Any of you guys that have the Millennium 2 man ladder and have considered their custom weather proof blind I can tell you from experience that you will LIKE it! We've had the 2 man ladder stand on one of our plots since 2012. This summer, I purchased the blind after the camo netting we had around it for the past few years had pretty much deteriorated. I had the opportunity to sit in it last week for much of the day in a steady rain. Loved it! It is well made with heavy duty zippers and when not raining, the apron above the real completely unzips with the overhead covering still above you. When it's raining, simply zip it up and unzip any of the windows around the blind for views in front, to the side and behind.

Here's a pic of the blind from their website.
Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 6.54.08 AM.png

Here's a pic of the blind around our stand after I climbed down. Zipper all the way up the front makes entry / exit easy.
IMG_4429.jpg

View looking out the front window with it zipped about halfway down.
IMG_4427.jpg

View sitting back in the stand looking out the front window.
IMG_4426.jpg

That looks pretty neat, but being a large citizen with bad knees, I prefer my 5.5 x 5.5 fiberglass blinds (which I paid through the nose for) to gun hunt from. I could have used something like that back in the day !

That looks pretty neat, but being a large citizen with bad knees, I prefer my 5.5 x 5.5 fiberglass blinds (which I paid through the nose for) to gun hunt from. I could have used something like that back in the day !

Kinda like the fiberglass blinds myself....
IMG_4430.jpg

Triple C,

Thanks for posting your experience with the Millennium B1 blind. I too have a L220 double ladder stand and am contemplating purchasing the blind.

Can you tell me if you would be able to also use a lifeline rope in conjunction with the blind? Would you have to remove the existing lifeline to thread it through the blind (I'm thinking maybe it would need to go out the back window(??) or is there a way to just assemble the blind around the existing lifeline that is already set up?

Thanks!

Triple C,

Thanks for posting your experience with the Millennium B1 blind. I too have a L220 double ladder stand and am contemplating purchasing the blind.

Can you tell me if you would be able to also use a lifeline rope in conjunction with the blind? Would you have to remove the existing lifeline to thread it through the blind (I'm thinking maybe it would need to go out the back window(??) or is there a way to just assemble the blind around the existing lifeline that is already set up?

Thanks!
Great questions buckslayer. We don't use lifelines with ladder stands. We use a tree strap to hook into once in the ladder stand. Tree strap is accessible thru the back window.

I don't think I would like the enclosed blind from a tree. I want to be able to see around me. Is there a way to peek out the back?

I don't think I would like the enclosed blind from a tree. I want to be able to see around me. Is there a way to peek out the back?
Gator, when not raining, the blind is completely open to the back. Just a huge umbrella over your head. Even when fully deployed there are 2 windows in the back that unzip as well as two windows on each side.

Any of you guys that have the Millennium 2 man ladder and have considered their custom weather proof blind I can tell you from experience that you will LIKE it! We've had the 2 man ladder stand on one of our plots since 2012. This summer, I purchased the blind after the camo netting we had around it for the past few years had pretty much deteriorated. I had the opportunity to sit in it last week for much of the day in a steady rain. Loved it! It is well made with heavy duty zippers and when not raining, the apron above the real completely unzips with the overhead covering still above you. When it's raining, simply zip it up and unzip any of the windows around the blind for views in front, to the side and behind.

Here's a pic of the blind from their website.
View attachment 10359

Here's a pic of the blind around our stand after I climbed down. Zipper all the way up the front makes entry / exit easy.
View attachment 10362

View looking out the front window with it zipped about halfway down.
View attachment 10360

View sitting back in the stand looking out the front window.
View attachment 10361
Hey Triple C, are you using this blind on the Millennium ladder stand? I am thinking about getting one self for next fall. I don't think I am going to get the Millennium stand, I was wondering do you think it would work on a different style of stand?

Back