Lake Michigan is not my friend...

Chipdasqrrl

For those of you that don’t know, The Great Lakes produce more snow in the Winter, and kill rain storms in the Summer. Take a look at what it’s done today. 2 hour difference in the photos. IMG_5987.JPGI’m still going to get a bit of rain, but come on...
IMG_5986.JPG

Yea I hear ya, I thought we were going to get some rain today but by the time it got to the middle of the state it fizzled out. We could actually use some.

Yea I hear ya, I thought we were going to get some rain today but by the time it got to the middle of the state it fizzled out. We could actually use some.

That really sucks.. I know my plots needed some rain before today. Always frustrating when that happens

Late spring has been very dry in Alpena area. I usually don't do this, but, I took the time to water some of my transplanted trees as I have lost some in the past due to drought. Planted food plots, a garden, and seeded a new road last week. Looks like we finally got some rain this morning. I watched, with dismay, as that storm fizzled too...

Late spring has been very dry in Alpena area. I usually don't do this, but, I took the time to water some of my transplanted trees as I have lost some in the past due to drought. Planted food plots, a garden, and seeded a new road last week. Looks like we finally got some rain this morning. I watched, with dismay, as that storm fizzled too...

Same here, I had 25 new trees to water. Luckily they all made it and look fine now. I mulched them all (which took forever) and that seems to be helping.

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

Back