Is it too much to ask???

I seriously doubt you’ll get much help now that you pretty much called out everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it's not.......the question was originally posted on Thursday, Aug. 30th and was deleted on the following Tuesday. I would have deleted the thread if possible.
I wanted to see the exact ? and look at my reply.. The best replies on here are those with levity, with some help buried in there somewhere. These folks are not the jerks you are making them out to be.
I think I will now start every reply with "three men walk into a bar"

Hell I am just happy if I get a couple of responses on my threads to know that at least 1 or 2 people are interested! Some of my threads I think I just talk to myself which is fine because most of the time we agree.

I do admit that I read a lot more than I reply. If I think I have something useful to say I usually will though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife doesn't do that much cooking from scratch, but today she made me some Paw Paw Muffins. They were absolutely delicious, and I thought I would share the recipe she used in case anyone wants to try it.

https://palatablepastime.com/2017/09/25/appalachian-pawpaw-muffins/

XfcE0Lfh.jpg

How does she get that green tint on 'em ?o_O:)

GonHuntin, my apologies for messing up your thread, and I promise that if/when you start another, I will stick to the subject or refrain from posting. It won't be as much fun though.......

I don't. I promise NOTHING! In fact, I might answer every one of gonhunting's threads from now with drunkin rants about liberals. Just for the fun of it. :)

Actually I don't think I've ever given one of his threads an answer before this one (maybe, maybe not). Not much for me to contribute most of the time that hasn't already been said.
How does she get that green tint on 'em ?o_O:)

GonHuntin, my apologies for messing up your thread, and I promise that if/when you start another, I will stick to the subject or refrain from posting. It won't be as much fun though.......

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Now we're getting somewhere.......

Ford v Chevy
Beatles v Stones
Wheat v Rye
Till v No Till

.....to the ultimate debate between the celestial forces that govern our universe.......

Tubes v Cages

Thank you,Gon huntin , for guiding us through this metaphysical abyss

bill

Back