Happy Mothers Day Mrs. Kubota

Chainsaw

Happy Mothers Day to Mrs. Kubota -the lady deer hunter/forum member and all of the lady hunters who read or participate in the forum as well as all of the ladies that support or put up with our deer hunting/habitat passions! We love you all. And happy Mothers day to my wife Anne;She respects and has taken great care of the child in this 68 year old frame for 32 years as of today.

So it's also a big HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my deer hunting wife Anne today! The sun is shining and it promises to be a great day.
Hoping you all have a great and happy day and see a million flowers today.
DSC_1471ab.jpg

Happy Mothers Day to Mrs. Kubota -the lady deer hunter/forum member and all of the lady hunters who read or participate in the forum as well as all of the ladies that support or put up with our deer hunting/habitat passions! We love you all. And happy Mothers day to my wife Anne;She respects and has taken great care of the child in this 68 year old frame for 32 years as of today.

So it's also a big HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my deer hunting wife Anne today! The sun is shining and it promises to be a great day.
Hoping you all have a great and happy day and see a million flowers today.
View attachment 7195
Thank you! We love our deer hunters! Happy Anniversary to you and your beautiful bride!

Thank you Mrs. Kubota, Lak, and OkieKubota. We have had a wonderful easy day today but with our advancing age we have become more practical.; It being Mothers Day and restaurants in this area seemingly over crowded on Mothers Day we are going out next Saturday to add to our celebration. Plus yours truly is in the peak of a short (I hope) but hard hitting cold. I will be sure to have a delicious Cider (hard of course) saluting your anniversary Okie as well when we are out celebrating next Saturday.

Hope all the Moms out there are having a great day. You are all very special.

Back