food plots got to be loving this rain today.

Jeff H

We've had a bit of a dry spell since I put seed down Labor Day weekend. If the turkey didn't eat all of my seeds the plots should be loving this rain.

upload_2016-9-16_14-7-7.png

I'm on your map, but haven't been dry at all. Are you in Oklahoma?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nevermind, I just answered my own question. I hope that rain gets to ya.

No Ozark, Mo. just south of Springfield. Your rain has been going north and hitting the KC area. I've been dry.

Jeff

We have been getting a steady rain all day along the I-70 corridor in Illinois too. Here's to hoping everyone's plots get a little taste

Complete miss here near Tahlequah Oklahoma...

1c7b56dcac4fd0b0d57a4ccdec7d3dce.jpg

Really, really dry!!!

How in the world does all that crap continue to miss you. Just unreal.
Force field - getting old watching rain coming our way and then it changes from red to yellow to green and then to nothing just before it was to hit and then after it passes it seems to fire back up to our north... weird....

Wow, that's hard to believe! I have to think you'll get something out of this system. Let's see your best rain dance !!:D

I am about ready to pull my GTO out of the garage and pull the blower scoop off daring it to fill both those Holley 1000 carbs and the engine with water...

One of the worst parts is watching the weather on the news and the local weather folks are saying "Hopefully the rain will stay away so everyone can enjoy the game/run/fair/etc..." Makes me want to put my foor through the TV :mad:

Yeah I never understood that one... the weatherman seems to be under the impression that everyone everywhere always wants nothing but sunny days... a little rain every one in a while is kind of important! Hope it starts raining on you soon Okie, and congrats to everyone else who is actually getting needed rain!

I am about ready to pull my GTO out of the garage and pull the blower scoop off daring it to fill both those Holley 1000 carbs and the engine with water...
That's a sure fire temptation. Might as well wash the truck, light the grill, and water the yard while you are at it (best bet is to leave the GTO out and unattended during all this). On second thought, you may not want rain THAT bad.

Back