Buried Fletchings

Offers on the table. I'm hopeful to be under contract soon.
Hey Gator - I know how you must feel. I sold my property in GA last week....just didn't have the time any longer to spend on the property and do all the habitat work....no matter how much I enjoyed it, the kids are now of an age that they have a lot going on with sports, etc. It was bittersweet to sell but one day after the kids are off to college, I am sure I will be back in the game. Take care & good luck with the sale.

Starting to wrap this up but wanted to share just a couple more pics showing why the new owner should be excited.
Looks like it's going to be a bumper blackberry crop. Hope he's ready for the bears...
IMG_4306.JPG

The crab apples are also loaded. Unfortunately zero pears again this year!
IMG_4292.JPG
Hoping these DCO's finally produce. Planted in spring 2013.
IMG_4304.JPG
And then these are for Dogghr.
IMG_4299sm.jpg

IMG_4302sm.jpg

Well dangit Gator, now I'm depressed and happy for you all mixed in one. Always been attached to your place as its been a fun tour beginning on the old forum. But I am excited with your new challenges. That buyer is one lucky person, well except for your aggravating dog hunters I guess. Thanks for showing your work over the years, been a fun ride and I hope you continue in some way.

Well dangit Gator, now I'm depressed and happy for you all mixed in one. Always been attached to your place as its been a fun tour beginning on the old forum. But I am excited with your new challenges. That buyer is one lucky person, well except for your aggravating dog hunters I guess. Thanks for showing your work over the years, been a fun ride and I hope you continue in some way.

I'm buying a house on 15 acres that will allow me to dibble a little while I keep my eye out for a new place to play.

read through the post.. awesome property gator. Yah new owner will definitely be lucky to have such a nice setup right away. ....don't worry that bear will bug him too lol

Very nice and congratulations on your sale. I think that I know a bit about how you might feel.

G

Best of luck to you Gator. I have enjoyed following your land adventures in your QDMA thread as well as this one. Loved your last bunch of pictures and hope you jump back into the game full throttle again when the time is right. Like Dogghr said I'm happy for you and sad at the same time.

Back