Big Bur

Anyone on this threat that could get me 25 large Bur Oak Acorns. I would direct seed every one of them in Northern Middle TN.

I am not interested in growing those in containers - just want to direct seed, protect them and see if nature comes thru for me.

Please let me know if any cost is involved. Thanks.

Anyone on this threat that could get me 25 large Bur Oak Acorns. I would direct seed every one of them in Northern Middle TN.

I am not interested in growing those in containers - just want to direct seed, protect them and see if nature comes thru for me.

Please let me know if any cost is involved. Thanks.
I'll send you a box of them as soon as they are ripe. No charge, I kind of owe ya anyway.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Let me know if you need any more than catscratch can get you. I have never messed with this, but I'm sure I could find a way to get you that many viable acorns.

Catscratch, keep in mind I've refused to get glasses, though I'm begrudgingly going to the eye Dr Monday, but that looks a lot like an overcup oak acorn. They do hybridize and I've saw them where they almost cover the entire nut as well, but my blurry view thinks it may be that. Any leaf pics? Burr Oaks have a huge leaf.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Lol! Sorry yall. I just saw there was three more pages to this thread and that's been covered already. My sight up close has gotten a tad off since the late 40's.

Lol. I went to the eye doctor last summer. She told me I was old and to buy a bunch of readers to leave everywhere...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back