Best so far this year...

We have similar experiences as you when it comes to summer bucks. When we first bought our place, I thought fall was going to be amazing, then late September came and many of the bucks disappeared.
Now I will say if a buck summers on our place and leaves he will most definitely (if he’s not killed early) come back onto the farm at some point for the rut. Might only be for a few days but they do. And late season you almost always see them back on camera even if you don’t see them out hunting late season.

I’m going to call this guy from above DYD (short for “don’t you dare” pull the trigger).

IMG_0348-L.jpg

I’m starting to think this is the buck I chased last year. Never looks as big as he really is for some reason. His sheds last year were 166” but I didn’t have him over 158” last year so who knows.

IMG_0315-L.jpg

Cool photo of a buck in the one of our LabLab, peas, sunflowers mix Foodplots.

IMG_0194-L.jpg

That drop tine looks to be a unique rack. Nice pics. We summer a few good bucks, but the 800 acre swamp behind us calls them in from all over during the rut, and that's when it gets real.

First photo of this buck we call the Mountain Monster this year. We’ve had him on camera since 2015 I believe. He’s gone downhill some this year buck has some unique characteristics this year including a droptine.

IMG_0059-L.jpg

IMG_0051-L.jpg

Random photo from another camera I thought was a good one.

IMG_0029-L.jpg

Back