Working at the Farm - Took a few I-Phone Pics

Oh my I just don’t think I can handle the thought of your hips wiggling like Elvis much less the howling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No no no, we want video of that ! Maybe we could blackmail him into a deer hunt for one of those healthy bucks he’s always posting.

Been about a month since my last update:

1. Still planting some nuts and managing areas that are growing back from storm damage. Promoting the good and killing the bad.
2. Getting ready to do some NWSG mowing. Bushhog has been in repair shop but coming home next week.
3. Ended up finding the other side to shed posted last month. It was 1/2 mile away from the other.
4. Still several deer carrying both sides. Hoping I can find a shed from last picture today.
5. Turkeys look good when they are there, but ranging wide and not giving many pictures.

IMG_3864.jpeg

Check out the tap root on this little sawtooth I transplanted.
IMG_3867.jpeg

IMG_3845.jpeg
IMG_3846.jpeg
er5-DSCF0285.JPG
er4-IMG_0073.JPG

er1-IMG_0790.JPG
er2-IMG_0345.JPG
d9-IMG_0307.JPG
ed1-big buck.JPG

Last edited:
Been about a month since my last update:

1. Still planting some nuts and managing areas that are growing back from storm damage. Promoting the good and killing the bad.
2. Getting ready to do some NWSG mowing. Bushhog has been in repair shop but coming home next week.
3. Ended up finding the other side to shed posted last month. It was 1/2 mile away from the other.
4. Still several deer carrying both sides. Hoping I can find a shed from last picture today.
5. Turkeys look good when they are there, but ranging wide and not giving many pictures.

View attachment 27566

Check out the tap root on this little sawtooth I transplanted.
View attachment 27567

View attachment 27568
View attachment 27569
View attachment 27560
View attachment 27561

View attachment 27562
View attachment 27563
View attachment 27565
View attachment 27564

Missed the story of the missing shed. You shouldn’t stand inside a building and talk…. You know you full of hot air!!
Nice deer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like he's browsing on buds. His tongue is sticking out some.
Ben, I will look at that the next time I'm there. But, I think at that spot there wouldn't be any buds. The fence row is several feet behind him, and the woods edge is a few feet in front. Also, this was the only picture the camera took - it was like he came and went fast. Another odd thing is the direction he is coming from in daylight. The only bedding spot from that direction is across the highway.

Back