Live from the stand 2017

c2d58002c940178187e541fdc5b18fa0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum
Great deer! Any preliminary score yet?

I was thinking you do most of your hunting in the timber?
You are absolutely correct...only sit I have done on our south plot is when I got home after 5 and made a quick sit as the plot is a 5 minute walk from the house to the north and I only hunt our place with north variant winds. If I am hunting mornings or can get out before 4 pm I hunt well back into the timber...this next week of ML vacation will be all timber...

I love plotting to help the herd but have never killed anything I would consider "big" near one...

I'll be in my bow blind in the morning looking for a duplicate of cutman's buck, but probably will only see some relatives of what David had on his hitch haul o_O

Set up where a creek bottom meets an oak ridge. Wind swirling a bit. In my climber. No deer in first 90 min. Going to be a long sit today. I’m already cold, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

Had to work this morning. First freeze of the year but in the blind this afternoon with the trusty ML. In the mid 40's with a nice NW breeze.
950f85a0cce9473f3eb41bffae1a9b73.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Jack and I have not had the luck we were hoping for. 30 degrees this morning. I would have thought they would be moving more. Two small bucks, a doe and a bobcat at first light. Proud of him for letting the young bucks pass. We're back in the blind for the evening.
51618596d879b4d6eeff514a0878abda.jpg
fdafcb6fc56fb51a1f180ab6de916778.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back