Hunting Checklist Android App

snoopo

I am an Android developer and in the last weeks I developed a Hunting Checklist application for Android. I contains all the items that you would need to take with you on a hunting trip (I think) and you can mark them as checked after you packed them, so you don't forget anything.

All the items are grouped into categories, and you can also add your own items/categories.

You can also upload your checklist and share it with your hunting mates.

I am looking for some feedback for the app. What features would you find useful in such an application? Would you add any items to the default checklist?

Here is the Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mmproductions.huntingchecklist

Any feedback for the app is appreciated :)

Neat. As a guy who goes off a written checklist for elk camp every year I would certainly use something like this. My son uses one for Scout camp every year also. Forwarding your list to others in your group is a great idea. I really like the idea of being able to delete and add items. Deer camp would be different than elk camp as far as gear goes. I actually forgot my binoculars one year! :mad: Stopped at Cabelas and bought a pair of Swarovski EL's. My wife thought I planned it. :rolleyes:

Neat. As a guy who goes off a written checklist for elk camp every year I would certainly use something like this. My son uses one for Scout camp every year also. Forwarding your list to others in your group is a great idea. I really like the idea of being able to delete and add items. Deer camp would be different than elk camp as far as gear goes. I actually forgot my binoculars one year! :mad: Stopped at Cabelas and bought a pair of Swarovski EL's. My wife thought I planned it. :rolleyes:

Heheh glad you liked it :D :D

I am an Android developer and in the last weeks I developed a Hunting Checklist application for Android. I contains all the items that you would need to take with you on a hunting trip (I think) and you can mark them as checked after you packed them, so you don't forget anything.

All the items are grouped into categories, and you can also add your own items/categories.

You can also upload your checklist and share it with your hunting mates.

I am looking for some feedback for the app. What features would you find useful in such an application? Would you add any items to the default checklist?

Here is the Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mmproductions.huntingchecklist

Any feedback for the app is appreciated :)

Snoopo - go to the introductions section and let us know a little about yourself because we typically consider any imbedded links in first post as spam and would like to get to know who is advertising things on the board. Thanks!

Back