Fiberglass blind?

buckdeer1

I have been looking at getting one for those really bad days and for my daughter to hunt out of.I have built several but you can wrap up alot of dollars in those and not have the options.There are alot of choices and this one will be used for bow hunting mostly.So whats the recommendation redneck,banks,boss buck,dillion?

We love our Redneck Blinds. Redneck has been and is the enclosed blind leader and innovator. Their service and products are top notch. We have Magnum Gun blinds and Predators which we use for gun hunting, I like them equally. We do not bow hunt any longer but their Predator blinds would be a good fit for bow hunting.

Redneck. Ordering another one this year

Get window covers. If you keep the windows shut, it’s amazing how scent free they are

Fiberglas blinds are notorious for having creaky floors in cold weather. I suggest you check out the 360 Hunting Blinds before you buy, they are much quieter than fiberglass, with better windows. Be sure to look at the model with the archery windows. I've hunted many blinds and these are one of the best, they sell themselves once you sit in one. The dealers set up a display at a lot of the outdoor shows. 360 Hunting Blinds.jpg

Last edited:
I will say that if you want a redneck or any of their products I would go to their website most things are at least 25% cheaper than retail.Rogers outdoors also sales blemished rednecks

Rednecks are pretty nice if you can swing the $. We have three and they would be my choice for bowhunting as they are scent tight. I really like them for everything except cold weather (freezing and below). The windows will fog if you hunt in cold weather and especially if you try and run a heater with the windows closed. Rubbed toothpaste on the windows this year and it kept the windows clear while running heaters in cold weather. Pretty neat trick my buddy found on Youtube. If that solves the problem they are close to perfect IMO.
We have a couple 360 Blinds, they are nice but I had to replace the windows with clear plexiglass. The tinted windows are DARK and hard to see out of at first and let light. Was a cheap and easy fix, took me about 15 minutes after getting the precut plexiglass. Pretty nice blinds for the money though. They are pretty air tight as well and the fogging windows is about the same as the Rednecks. They all have their pros and cons.

Rednecks are pretty nice if you can swing the $. We have three and they would be my choice for bowhunting as they are scent tight. I really like them for everything except cold weather (freezing and below). The windows will fog if you hunt in cold weather and especially if you try and run a heater with the windows closed. Rubbed toothpaste on the windows this year and it kept the windows clear while running heaters in cold weather. Pretty neat trick my buddy found on Youtube. If that solves the problem they are close to perfect IMO.
We have a couple 360 Blinds, they are nice but I had to replace the windows with clear plexiglass. The tinted windows are DARK and hard to see out of at first and let light. Was a cheap and easy fix, took me about 15 minutes after getting the precut plexiglass. Pretty nice blinds for the money though. They are pretty air tight as well and the fogging windows is about the same as the Rednecks. They all have their pros and cons.

Can you elaborate on the toothpaste trick?

I sprayed Rednecks anti-fog on my windows this fall/early winter and had no fogging on cold days. I did not have my heater on though so I haven't seen it work with the heater on yet. If it does prevent fogging even when using the heater, like you say it is a big deal! Has anyone tried the anti-fog spray with the gas heater on?

https://redneckblinds.com/collections/hunting-accessories/products/red-magik-anti-fog-glass-cleaner

We run 3 rednecks (1 magnum and to predators). Our number one archery spot uses one. For archery, I prefer 5’ legs rather than 10 if shots are going be close. I’ve never been busted in the stand. In the winter, we avoid the fogging by keeping one window open. We can comfortably hunt into the single digits without firing up the heater.

Back